Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Mouse


As I was laying in bed I felt like there was something else in the room with me.  Maybe Skylar or maybe a mouse.  I could hear something in the ceiling/wall scurrying around.  Now I know I'm not crazy because there actually are mice here.  I've gone through not being believed about the mouse once now.  After hearing this scratching for a moment I stood on my bed and tried to hear closer.  I then realized how nice would it be at this moment to possess the power of Spider-man.  The ability to cling to the ceiling and wall to hear a bit closer.  I've never wanted super powers until that moment.  If you could have a super power what would it be and why? Do not say something because it would be fun or cool I want to hear practical uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment